- PowerApps is an enabler that lets Users to create and publish fully functional apps in a simple editor that doesn’t require you to write code.
- PowerApps is a service for building and using custom business apps that connect to your data and work across the web and mobile.
- PowerApps can be used to fetch/store date to an array of data sources.
- Used in creating business applications that can run in a browser or on a phone or tablet.
PowerApps can be created in 3 simple steps:
- Select your Data Source, (one Drive, SQL Server Azure/ on Premise, Dynamics 365, Excel)
- Build the forms and add business logic
- Publish the App
Let’s get started:
- Connect to Power App Portal by clicking here.
- Click on ‘Sign up free’ if you don’t have an account (30 days free trial), else ‘Sign in’
- Now Select ‘Apps’ from the Menu
- Click on ‘Create an App’
- Choose your App Style among Phone Layout/ Tablet Layout, Blank App/App Templates (To get the already established design), If I opt for Blank App, Tablet layout.
- A blank App appears, connect to your Data source and get started with your App.
In my next Article, We will learn to create an App.
Can you please elaborate more on this