- PowerApps is an enabler that lets Users to create and publish fully functional apps in a simple editor that doesn’t require you to write code.
- PowerApps is a service for building and using custom business apps that connect to your data and work across the web and mobile.
- PowerApps can be used to fetch/store date to an array of data sources.
- Used in creating business applications that can run in a browser or on a phone or tablet.
PowerApps can be created in 3 simple steps:
- Select your Data Source, (one Drive, SQL Server Azure/ on Premise, Dynamics 365, Excel)
- Build the forms and add business logic
- Publish the App
Let’s get started:
- Connect to Power App Portal by clicking here.
- Click on ‘Sign up free’ if you don’t have an account (30 days free trial), else ‘Sign in’
- Now Select ‘Apps’ from the Menu
- Click on ‘Create an App’
- Choose your App Style among Phone Layout/ Tablet Layout, Blank App/App Templates (To get the already established design), If I opt for Blank App, Tablet layout.
- A blank App appears, connect to your Data source and get started with your App.
In my next Article, We will learn to create an App.