- You can now take advantage of unused Azure computing with Azure Container Instances (ACI)
- With this announcement, cloud native and modern applications that use REST APIs to access Azure SMB shares can utilize identity-based authentication and authorization to access file shares.
- Application Gateway Private Link allows you to connect your workloads over a private connection spanning across VNets and subscriptions
- Protect Azure Virtual Machines with Recovery Point Objective (RPO) as low as four hours.
- KQL introduces a new function to retrieve country, state, city, and coordinates from IP addresses using GeoLite2 data. Find out how to use geo_info_from_ip_address() and what it can do for your data analysis.
- The Kusto Emulator is now available as a Linux Docker Container!
- Azure Chaos Studio is now available in West US 2 region.
- VGads V620-series virtual machines (VMs), now in public preview in the East US2, Europe west, and West US3 regions, enable service providers to build differentiated cloud gaming experiences.
- Isovalent Cilium Enterprise is now generally available through Azure Marketplace.
- Mv2 8TB Memory virtual machine is generally available now for your in-memory workloads.